Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy
The providers at WPA are experts in a range of psychotherapy theoretical orientations and techniques, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, and solution-focused therapy. We focus on the importance of first developing a strong therapeutic rapport with the client in a confidential setting. Then, evidence-based clinical theory and techniques are skillfully applied to reach the desired outcomes.
- Depression, Anxiety, Adjustment Issues, Anger, Grief/Loss Issues, Life Transitions, Obsessive Compulsive Issues, Tourette/Tic Disorders, Career Issues, Trauma/EMDR, Gambling Issues, Sexual Compulsivity and Personality Issues
- Crisis Intervention
- Developmental Disability Services
- Health Psychology Services including Smoking Cessation, Medical Regimen adherence, Coping with and Reducing Chronic Pain
- Integrated Christian Psychotherapy
- Marital/Couples Counseling
- Pre-surgery Evaluations including gastric by-pass, lap-band, dorsal column stimulator, morphine pump, and organ transplant evaluations
- Biofeedback Training for Chronic Pain, Stress Management, and other Health Related Issues
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
Practice Exclusions (i.e., areas not served): Children under three, Child Custody Evaluations, Forensic (i.e., legal or court-ordered) Evaluations, Child Abuse Evaluations, Court-ordered Therapy, Substance Abuse, Clients with Schizophrenia or other Psychotic Processes, and Medication Prescription or Management.