Wilson Psychological is currently looking for several amazing people
Wilson Psychological Associates is a community of helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of kids, adults, families, and couples in our community. We are a fun and dynamic group of clinicians who value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our communities.
It is important that providers and staff at Wilson Psychological Associates align with our mission and values. We believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and employees and to give back to our community. Our mission is to help members of our communities thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships.
Create Strong Relationships
Building strong, meaningful relationships is a basic need for all of us. We value building relationships within our community and helping our clients do the same. It’s also a hallmark of our business to promote strong, lasting bonds within our team and to work collaboratively both in the office and out in the community
Serve The Community
Part of our mission is to contribute in promoting wellness within the community through community involvement and speaking engagements. It is our goal, that through regular outreach in the community, we can reach more people and provide psychoeducational services to students, teachers + administration, and businesses in the community.
Invest In Quality
We’re committed to providing the best atmosphere for our clients and our team. It’s seen in our beautiful workspace for our employees and a comforting space for our clients to offering the extra touches like coffee + tea, relaxing music, and a collaborative environment for our team and high quality services for our clients. We promote continued education for our clinicians through quarterly trainings in evidence based practices so clients can feel safe knowing their therapist is always growing in their skill.
If you can say yes to the following, we’d love to talk:
Licensed Professional Therapist
- Master’s Degree or under supervision in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the State of OK (must be fully licensed)
- Available to hold at least 30 client sessions per week and work at least 2 evenings until 6:00pm a week
- Want to be a part of a positive work community
- Connected to our values (see above)
For considerations, applicants must
- Send resume and cover letter to our Practice Manager at email@example.com
- Fill out Employment Questionnaire (under supervision applicants fill out sections that apply)
This position is Monday-Friday, 2:00-6:00pm, approximately 20 hours a week.
- Maintains HIPAA confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Track incoming referrals, work batch files, scan, print, and referral scheduling when needed
- Communication with referral sources regarding new patient appointments
- Monitor upcoming provider schedules to ensure optimization
- Assist Office Administrator and Practice Manager with related front office duties
- Provide backup phone support when needed
- Attend required meetings
- Perform additional duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and other colleagues
- Ability to multitask, detail-oriented with strong time management skills.
For considerations, applicants must
- Send resume and cover letter to our Practice Manager, Christy Cook-Gillum at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who complete the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in person interview.