Wilson Psychological is currently looking for several amazing people
Wilson Psychological Associates is a community of helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of kids, adults, families, and couples in our community. We are a fun and dynamic group of clinicians who value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our communities.
It is important that providers and staff at Wilson Psychological Associates align with our mission and values. We believe in creating the best atmosphere for our clients and employees and to give back to our community. Our mission is to help members of our communities thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships.
Create Strong Relationships
Building strong, meaningful relationships is a basic need for all of us. We value building relationships within our community and helping our clients do the same. It’s also a hallmark of our business to promote strong, lasting bonds within our team and to work collaboratively both in the office and out in the community
Serve The Community
Part of our mission is to contribute in promoting wellness within the community through community involvement and speaking engagements. It is our goal, that through regular outreach in the community, we can reach more people and provide psychoeducational services to students, teachers + administration, and businesses in the community.
Invest In Quality
We’re committed to providing the best atmosphere for our clients and our team. It’s seen in our beautiful workspace for our employees and a comforting space for our clients to offering the extra touches like coffee + tea, relaxing music, and a collaborative environment for our team and high quality services for our clients. We promote continued education for our clinicians through quarterly trainings in evidence based practices so clients can feel safe knowing their therapist is always growing in their skill.
If you can say yes to the following, we’d love to talk:
Administrative Assistant/Referral Coordinator at our CHILD CENTER Location (Part-Time)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent written/verbal/telephone communication skills are essential, along with basic computer knowledge, and a basic understanding of insurance, referrals and medical records
- The Referral Coordinator will report directly to the Practice Manager and will concentrate on a wide range of customer service activities
- Ensure that all referrals are addressed in a timely manner
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of medical terminology, high proficiency of general medical office procedures including HIPAA regulation
- Ensure patient flow, schedule provider appointments and maintain provider appointment schedules
Licensed Children’s Professional Therapist
- Master’s Degree or under supervision in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the State of OK (must be fully licensed)
- Available to hold at least 30 client sessions per week and work at least 2 evenings until 6:00pm a week
- Want to be a part of a positive work community
- Connected to our values (see above)
For considerations, applicants must
- Send resume and cover letter to our Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out Employment Questionnaire (under supervision applicants fill out sections that apply)