In general, the privacy of all communications between a client and a psychologist or psychotherapist is protected by law, and a provider can only release information about our work to others with your written authorization.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which a provider is required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, the provider must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm herself, the provider will make every effort to enlist her cooperation in ensuring her safety. If she does not cooperate, the provider must and will take further measures without her permission that are provided by law in order to ensure her safety.
Regular Hours (by appointment only)
8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my plan require a prior authorization number before being seen? If so, please provide that to our front office staff before your initial visit.
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance Plans Accepted
We are members of the following insurance panels; however, this is not an exhaustive list. Many plans cross-credential. If you do not see your plan listed, please call our office for assistance.
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Community Care
- Health Choice
- Medicaid (SoonerCare and Medicaid)
- Mutual of Omaha
- PPO Oklahoma
- PPO USA
- Preferred Community Choice
- And, many others.
Sliding Fee Discount
It is the mission of Wilson Psychological Associates to provide the highest quality of mental healthcare to our patients. No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay. We commit to serve all patients and offer discounted fees to those who qualify. We do not deny services based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, veteran status or inability to pay. Reduced fee services are available to those with financial hardship. Sliding Fee Discount Applications are available based on family size and income and can be obtained from the front office staff.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Our practice maintains waiting lists for those who desire an appointment but cannot get in due to the full schedule. Consequently, if you break your appointment, you have wasted a therapy hour that someone could have used. Therefore, if you do not attend your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us twenty-four hours prior to your appointment (or, by noon on Friday for Monday appointments), you will be required to pay the full cost of the session or evaluation time as you have reserved it. Please note, you will never be charged for breaking an appointment in the case of a true emergency beyond your control.
Request an appointment online here.
Note: Please call our office to set up initial appointments.
Questions? Please contact the office staff for further information at
(918) 337-6050 or ContactUs@wilsonpsychological.com
Wilson Psychological Associates has a superior “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau for their fair and transparent business dealings with clients and third party payers.